Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Wednesday Post 285b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Tuesday’s actually 2207; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 368 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s “Treasure God’s Word (2)” but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I let Aunty Deana inside!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 9:47am, I lasted 6:05. Now, lemme finish another lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 10:10am I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:35. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Carol inside when she arrived one minute late, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 23% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Carol rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when I was drying inside both ears.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one mug of white tea with two sugars (thanks Carol) and some fruit. Carol cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently massaged Ela for awhile.
  • At 5:25pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles, then opened the garage door, intending to sit in the garage until Dr. Lee and Joey arrived. Only once I opened the door, they were already there!
  • So after putting Sparkless2 into the boot, Dr. Lee tootled Joey and me out to the Beach House in the CBD for dinner with our small group before we went singing karaoke!
  • I wasn’t impressed upon arrival: there was a double flight of stairs to ascend to reach the main eating area. *sigh*
  • But tonight was cheap burger night!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

Good morning again! Em’s new plodding total now stands @ only 430 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed TWELVE MINUTES online after I get home this arvo from physio!! Righteo, continuing last night’s events?

  • I think everybody took advantage of cheap burger night and ordered a burger! Mine came with lettuce, tomato, bacon, egg and I added cheese! Best of all, all the burgers came with chips! There was also live music, which sounded great, but unfortunately prevented any conversation coz the drummer, guitarist and singer were so loud. XD
  • After dinner, Sara went with me once to the loo before we walked over to the karaoke place. The toilet was disgusting, but I wiped the seat first and didn’t flush afterwards and just closed the toilet seat; hopefully the cleaners attended to the place later last night!
  • Ugh, more stairs to the karaoke bar. >< Luckily, their were rails on both sides, meaning I ascended and descended without undue difficulty.
  • Had great fun singing with everyone last night! Sarah found two Westlife songs for me and Dr. Lee was impressed when I belted out Hotel California for dearest dad! Ben sang a song in Korean and Hairy @ least two in Japanese! For some songs, everyone just joined in; there were only two mikes but we all just sang really loudly anyway!
  • Around 9pm, Dr. Lee said ‘twas time he tootled Joey and me home, coz he needed his beauty sleep. XD Took awhile getting out, though, coz he couldn’t find where to pay. XD
  • Back home, I used the loo once more for one tinkle, noted down my final, final plodding total for Tuesday then hit the sack. XD
  • Today: woo hoo, 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7am, and after one pot :P trip I went straight back to sleep, coz I hoped to fall asleep and use the pot :p again when dearest dad left for work one hour later!

Actually, I awoke and used the pot :P again when dearest dad walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock leading to the garage @ 7:50am. After the pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 8am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • After dearest dad kissed me goodbye and retucked the teddies and I back into bed before leaving for his hard day’s work, we cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast tossed into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Breakfast finished, before popping online, I go and do a stinky unspeakable.
  • When Aunty Deana announces her arrival one minute late, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, before using the loo for one more tinkle and returning online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Planning to watch Seven’s morning news @ 11:30am!
  • Kim’s coming and driving me to UQ for Ela’s upper limb session @ 1:30pm. Then she’s staying with me all the way to 6:30pm; looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her!
  • Best of all, it’s ice cream night tonight; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Looking forward muchly to toms: Kim’s taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • Even better, I’m meeting ALL the Lungs for lunch @ Woka Woka afterwards; usually Pastor Chris isn’t free, see~
  • Then hopefully dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner toms night, UNLESS the Broncos are playing! Anyways, just noting down that I’m really actually still owed like TWELVE MINUTES online after I get back from physio, fingers crossed I can bbl else hoping everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: