Monday, June 11, 2018

Monday Post 244d




Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2128 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Much Fruit’. Righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?

Nature called gain around 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Now @ 6:31pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:36. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Nature called again around 6:50am, and after another pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:00am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking to use the pot :p once more @ 7:50am when dearest dad walks silently down the hallway and unpops the lock leading into the garage. Soon, dearest dad comes to retuck the teddies and I back into bed before leaving for his day’s work.
  • More cuddling and snoring from the teddies and I; PIG mum beginning her a-THUMPING around upstairs my signal to use the pot :P once more. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, me complying with that order after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the gobbling :p table to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast thrown into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :p and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

Breakfast finished, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  1. That done, I sit out in the garage and wait for Aunty Deana’s arrival. When she comes driving the Cathay van, I climb into the seat, bid the other lady good morning (Aunty Deana calls her ‘sul wah jie (say that in Canto)’ then excitedly Aunty Deana of the dream I’d had this morning about her: she’s just served me that big square plate only with VEGETABLES: ¼ wombok, ¼ carrots, ¼ corn ¼ corns and ¼ kalian!

  •  When I first told her I’d dreamt about her, she was like, “What, did you dream that I’d grabbed your face and was repeatedly kissing you?” XD
  • after picking up one more granny, Aunty Deana dropped us all off @ the Cathay headquarters.
  • Morning tea first: yummy little chunks of Chinese bakery bread! There was one that was totally black; Aunty Deana took a photo of it then said, “I’m sending the photo to your mum; wanna say anything?” I immediately screech, “Mum, they’re feeding us BURNT BREAD for morning tea!!” Aunty Deana gives a bark of laughter and immediately corrects my intentional mistake. XD
  • Thus followed one hour of exercises with Alice. I don’t mind them because most importantly, they can be done while seated. Another small class today: just one old man, one old lady and me. Aunty Deana sat with us, encouraging the old guy for each movement.
  • Afterwards, I used the loo once more, then Aunty Deana dropped us each back home.
  • I tootled briefly online until PIG mum called lunch, some yummy fried rice with one mug of oolong tea.
  • Before leaving, I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we started off listening to 97.3FM and today, Era helped Ela stretch for like forty-five minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm @ least 200 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • Turns out the dental surgeon’s the same one that took out all my extra teeth back like seventeen years ago! Asked him could he please just do the surgery under a local anaesthesia and not a general one, coz I've been put under like eight times since 2007 and if he puts me under again, I'll "...have no brain left?" The surgeon cheekily asks me. "I was gonna say I've heard that every time you go under general anaesthesia you'll wake up heaps stupider so if you put me under too, soon you won't be able to find anyone stupider than me, but yeah, I like your reason better." I reply, and we both burst into laughter. XD Anyhow, surgery has been set for sometime next month; mother's just grateful that the dental surgeon says he'll to the procedure in Browns Plains, thus saving mother from a stressful drive out to the city. Me, I'm sincerely hoping I won't resemble Alan Wan after the surgery; mate, I saw the photo you uploaded to Facebook after you had your wisdom teeth taken out, and @ first glance, I thought you were a MUMMY! >< XD
  • Had a great run back home, even though I’d rung ahead to let CODA now I’d possibly be late, meaning PIG mum gleefully forced me to turn off the alarm before I plopped briefly online while waiting for Tina.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO strap and one last when I was drying inside both ears.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy pear and one mug of green tea. Happiness was getting to read for one hour! As for Tina, after she cleaned the bathroom, she sat and gently massaged Ela for about forty-five minutes while excitedly watching The Chase.
  • Before she left, I used the loo once more for two tinkles. She’s back next Monday.
  • It’s 7:30pm now and dearest dad’s just returned home; hopefully dinner will be called soon.
  • Toms: late morning UQ physio with Kusal.
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me for half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage!
  • Some new carer called Ann/Anne’s taking me to Toastmasters toms night! So fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme get some dinner from Maccas, never mind that Happy Meals were what I had @ LEAST two DECADES ago! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: