Thursday, June 28, 2018

Thursday Post 286b




Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total now stands @ 1768. Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?

Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After PIG mum’s finished getting ready, I get into the 4WD and she tootles me off to GCCW! Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt, I choose to listen to 97.3FM first but despite trying twice/thrice to inch the volume above twenty, PIG mum resolutely turns the volume down to only sixteen then forbids me to touch the volume controls again (*sigh*) and today, Era helps Ela stretch for ten minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five. Era also rubs Ela’s fingers for two minutes.
  • At the library, PIG mum left me two bucks for morning tea then bolted away for her half day’s work. Thanks to Veronika who helped me once to the bathroom; I managed fine by myself.
  • Eleven people attended today, although George didn’t arrive till 11:14am! Also, our next two meetings are gonna be held @ the Logan North library coz apparently the Garbo library’s moving locations? Homework topic next week’s weird/strange, BTW~
  • WHEN Aunty Jo picked me up, I was heading to foodcourt for a spud with chips coz amazingly, PIG mum had left me fifteen bucks! Only Aunty Jo wanted to have lunch @ Toscani’s! I was like, are you crazy? That place costs heaps! But Aunty Jo said they have cheap lunch deals there; let’s go! She chose some red sauce pasta (unfortunately there weren’t any white sauce pastas) and I chose a pizza that had only onion, cheese and tomato sauce! Still tasted great~
  • Over lunch, Aunty Jo showed me photos of her first grandson, Soren! (I thought Soren was the name of the baddie from some Star Trek movie, but hey XD) Soren’s nearly two months old and quite a big baby!
  • Afterwards, Aunty Jo tootled me home. I turned off the alarm then sat over the loo for awhile, until Aunty Jo said she was leaving.
  • Huh, I alternate between asking PIG mum to tell me sth only I know and saying sth nice about me before I let her back inside, but recently she’s become so self-centered she refuses! Sheesh, it’s like she’s claiming that I have nothing nice about me. *sigh* Well, she’s two-faced like that: when we’re alone, she’ll never walk behind me and keep me safe, but when we’re @ church, I can actually feel her hand on my back; I know she’s just trying to prove to all the church attendees what a good mum she is. Yeah, like, whatever. Hypocrite! *sigh*
  • When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 28% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era and walk myself slowly back outside to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea’s one yummy banana; thanks also to Kim who lets me have one mug of white tea with one spoonful of honey after she finds the milk in the laundry~ Happiness is getting to read Jame’s clavell’s Gai-Jin for one whole hour! Today I reach page 250 @ 5;30pm~
  • Before Kim leaves, I use the loo once more for one tinkle. Think she’s back Saturday~
  • Hopefully dad’ll take us out for dinner tonight, else I’m prolly gonna watch Nine’s Thursday night football~
  • Toms: think someone’s coming for some NDIS planning meeting? PIG mum says must remember to ask can I have a couple of hours and get someone to pick me up after GCCW; personally I’m also hoping I can also get some help every Sunday, which would take PIG mum outta the equation!
  • Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage toms early arvo. Bet PIG mum’s simply DYING to yap her head off @ him. XD
  • Alas, it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. *sigh*
  • Roosters vs. Storm toms night … may watch that, if I’ve already reached the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to.
  • Oh, Joni’s devotional topic’s “Dancin’ Shoes”
  • So prolly won’t bbl, but hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: