Thursday, June 14, 2018

Thursday Post 284d




One final evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 2032. Ha, I’m just over two grand. XD Righteo, final, final events (but just briefly, coz I haveta let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm) for Thursday?

  • Twelve people @ GCCW today, Ken said my homework was excellent and homework topic for next meeting’s ‘the handyman’.
  • Went with Aunty Carly to get my spud for lunch; the serving lady that recognises me wasn’t there; some younger serving girl was manning the counter and I told her my request, unsure whether it’d work when suddenly the lady I know appeared! Shetold the girl to serve someone else coz ‘I’ve got this’ then she just flapped her hand @ me and said, “I know what you want. Go sit down; I’ll bring it over.” I hand her my ten buck note, profusely say thanks then head with Aunty Carly to take a seat.
  • After my delicious lunch, we head home. I turn off the alarm, do a stinky unspeakable then pop online. Huge thanks to Aunty Carly who waits till PIG mum returns home before leaving; I’ll not see her again for ages coz she and Uncle Derek are driving down to SAydney this weekend to visit jim and family indefinitely!
  • When Kim announces her arrival, I let her inside then take my nice hot shower – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing like 27% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I head out to the gobbling :p table for arvo tea: one yummy pear and one mug of green tea.
  • Around 5pm I use the loo once more for one tinkle, then continue reading Gai-jin for the last time for awhile.
  • Lucky Kim gets to leave early coz dad boots me to the car practically the instant he gets home. Argh, my disabled parking permit isn’t in the Camry and he refuses to return inside to get it. >< *sigh*
  • But aside from his grumbling, book club is awesome, like usual! Tonight, Amanda chaired and six ladies attended. Second mum/Jen fed me tea without sugar but two milks and I munched my usual packets of bikkies. Katie showed us all photos from her recent holiday to LA and I shared about my impending wisdom teeth extraction operation.
  • How annoying: dad wouldn’t lemme use the loo afterwards, insisting I wait till we got home, but once I got home he still wouldn’t lemme go, instead insisting I wait until dinner! >< Lucky I didn’t let the cruel and unfaithful God make me piss myself.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa soup vegetables and several wee slices of beef. Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s neatr-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: she’s not confirmed it, but Mariana says she’ll pick me up @ 9am and drive me out to meet Connect 2 Group for a meeting. Oh, I really hope they can help me find a steady paid job; we’re almost halfway through 2018! ><
  • Unfortunately she’s not free for lunch together afterwards; presuming lunch will be leftovers from dinner tonight.
  • Early arvo appointment to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Bet PIG mum can’t wait to yap her head off @ him. XD
  • Alas, it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. Gosh, I honestly wish she’d stop coming: like PIG mum, she’s such a GOSSIP and won’t walk behind me and keep me safe… righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: