Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wednesday Post 285e




One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1623. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After I reached the PISSY two hour net time limit that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, I immediately resumed watching Avatsar.
  • Only when dearest dad hadn’t summoned me over for dinner by 8pm, I called out and asked him what was happening re. dinner? Dad replies, “Soon!” and sure enough, two minutes later, I’m summoned over for hotpot!
  • But isn’t my dad the sweetest? He remembered that I needed rice for dinner and even microwaved a mouthful for me~ That was with lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa yummy broccoli, two wee slices of fish, one cuttlefish ball and one very spicy dumpling! I’m useless; can’t eat spicy food, but since dad had forewarned me that the dumpling was extremely spicy, I bit it into half and had each half with half a cuttlefish ball, which mitigated the spiciness somewhat. Oh, and my favourite: half a hard boiled egg. Dunno why dad wouldn’t lemme have one whole egg but hey, no biggie.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I was ready to return online, only for dad who randomly decided I’d had too much close screen time already and banished me over to watch television till 9pm. PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo and ordered that I don’t move; I immediately complied, just like I do when she commands don’t talk although since I couldn’t jolly well stop breathing for five minutes I just breathed shallowly. XD But how annoying: PIG mum’s ALWAYS giving me orders then forgetting to conclude them! Five minutes later, I started moving again. XD Still wasn’t 9pm, though; to pass the time I watched two live Westlife videos.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • After noting down my new plodding total, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tonight’s ice cream night, yay for that! Like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Toms: it’s my fortnightly shopping trip with Kim, yay! Also looking muchly forward to meeting all the Lungs for lunch toms @ Woka Woka, too!
  • Then fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner tonight! Unless the Socceroos are playing their do-or-die match, which in case dad and I’ll be watching that instead!
  • Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! Yup, I can usually manage that every Wednesday~ XD

No comments: