Friday, June 22, 2018

Saturday post 246


Good afternoon! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday actually stands @ 2111; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 444 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house today) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s “Treasure God’s Word

(5)’. Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 12TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I immediately went straight back to sleep, knowing that PIG mum would begin her a-THUMPING around upstairs one hour later!

Sure enough, @ 7:20am, PIG mum begins a-THUMPING around upstairs, my wakeup call to use the pot :p again. After the pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

After she comes to hit me with the eye goo and leaves for her half day’s work (pretending she didn’t randomly chuck a complete cow @ me last night where she threatened she wouldn’t take me for half a lunch @ Cha Kee next Tuesday nor lemme buy any sushi for arvo tea next week) and dad’s retucked the teddies and I back into bed and promised to stay quiet so that we can snore in peace, before returning to sleep, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • At 2;56pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:21. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

After dearest dad retucks the teddies and I back into bed and promises to stay quiet so that we can snore in peace, Daddy Bear and I cuddle and snore – and indeed, what a snore I have! In fact, I sleep soundly all the way till 9:25am before nature calls again! After using the pot :p once more, I count some numbers before realising I’m not gonna fall back asleep before Besta arrives, so instead I spend ten final minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Besta arrives a few minutes early today. When she and dad enter my room, dad calls out brightly, “Good morning, Em!” Ignoring him, I just raise Daddy Bear into the air and nod @ him. Smart Besta laughs and immediately offers us fifteen more minutes, thus saving her the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD     
  • When Besta comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle and excitedly tell her about my one dream this week. Besta gets me kitted, then we head over to the bathroom, where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once weekly break.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle then washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dad who’s left me one whole (not half) a ham and egg sandwich for breakfast, meaning I don’t haveta search for any morning tea; also thanks to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds some cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars and give the teabag a suck. XD My biggest happiness, however, was getting to read our book club novel for 1.25 hours! This morning, I reached pg. 225 @ 10:55am and pg. 250 @ 11:40am. As for Besta, she made my bed for me then sat and gently massaged Ela for about one hour while watching the weekend Morning Show.
  • At midday, I used the loo for one more tinkle. Thanks to Besta who made me another mug of white tea with two sugars. I tried ringing Aunty Lai, but the line was busy. Instead, I read for another 0.25hrs then tried ringing Aunty Nga but their line was busy too! Perhaps they were chatting with each other? Instead, I happily read for another thirty-five minutes, reaching pg. 275 @ 12:20pm and pg. 300 @ 12:55pm.
  • Before Besta left @ 1pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles, before tucking into my full bowl of fried rice and my third (but presumably final) mug of white tea
  • Lunch munched, I use the loo and do a stinky unspeakable before walking myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Fingers crossed dearest dad will take us out for dinner tonight! He didn’t the previous two nights and I can’t toms night!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Oh, the special thing’s that toms night’s Origin Two; it’s do or die for the mighty Maroons!! QUEENSLANDER!!!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after kim leaves, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: