Monday, June 25, 2018

Tuesday Post 246


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1866 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘The Rewards Of Friendship (2)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY MINUTES online tonight!! *sigh* But just noting that my awesome sleep streak ended @ 12:25am this morning; today I also had physio @ the NAB: descended and ascended stais 9ten steps) seven times with wrong foot leading, @ least ten sit-to-stansa, schooching forwards, reaching for Era, weightshifting) Had half a lunch @ Ho lin Wah before seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Carol’s coming to mind me @ 4pm and taking me out to Toastmasters afterwards! Not just any meeting, mind you; we’ve been invited out to the city somewhere by another club and I think it’s also our changeover meeting! Toms Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 10:30am till 1:30pm before Ela’s got upper limb session @ the NAB from 2pm till 3:30. Kim’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her! Finally, it’s ice cream night tonight; like I always say, a very little’s always better than none! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: