Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Wednesday Post 283d




Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ only 487 (obviously I’ve still not left the house yet) but secondly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed NINETEEN MINUTES online when I get back from the NAB! Righteo, potential final, final events for Wednesday?

  • Before I went to watch Seven’smorning news, I used the loo for one tinkle first.
  • The news was read out by Chris Reason; here are all the interesting surnames I saw:  Leeming, Di Natale, Mullany, Spade, Snellman (heard it), (Weinstein, Cox, Buderus and Simpkin. The weather was read by David Brown and while I’ve forgoteen what Brisbane’s weather will be toms, it’s only gonna be eleven degrees tonight @ the MCG for Origin One! Brr … well, the players will be fine; they’re running around.
  • Lunch was six delicious fried dumplings with one whole plateful of yummy kalian and one mug of fake chocolate milk. Aunty Deana had her usual two minute noodles~
  • I rang dearest dad, who cutt off bur tang me back afterwards, saying he was delivering around the airport. But he hung up on me, after I told him I’d eat dinner first before watching Origin coverage from 7pm, else if he wouldn’t let me, I’d just skip dinner. Dunno what’s with him. XD
  • Afterwards, I randomly passed another two/three levels @ Candy Crush!! :D I immediately texted Besta to share my successes. XD
  • One more loo trip for me, then I returned online. PIG mum returned home early; she’s doing her favourite thing right now: yapping @ Aunty Deana. XD
  • So maybe bbl, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: