Saturday, June 23, 2018

Saturday Post 246b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 666 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Be one With Christ’. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • At 6:15pm, I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:28. That’s Saturday’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played one more lasting 8:43 and my new record: 13:46! :D
  • When Kim announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 24% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back outside to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea’s one yummy banana and one mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey. Happiness is getting to happily read for one more hour and still get to watch most of the sports report! It’s only Saturday thay the chance to spend three whole hours (1/8th of the day) with my nose buried in a book! Also, I’ve almost finished the book club novel! As for Kim, after she cleans the bathroom she sits and very gently and very sporadically massages Ela for about one hour, while watching cooking videos. Today she was watching this Vietnamese one about making spring rolls!
  • At 5:55pm I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for two tinkles and back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim’s back next Wednesday 4:30pm till 6:30pm. Guess that means Tina’s coming Monday and Carol Tuesday.
  • Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. I’ll be pissed if dad won’t lemme out for lunch with my ESS peers coz I can’t have dinner with him toms night: it’s Origin Two! GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!! :D
  • Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: