Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Wednesday Post 286f


One final good evening and greeting for Wednesday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1596. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Tonight’s ice cream night; yay for that! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all~ Actually, I reminded PIG mum to please take the ice cream outta the freezer to defrost: last week she had to helplessly hack @ the container coz the ice cream was like frozen solid! XD
  • Toms: yay, I’ve got GCCW! Thanks to PIG mum who’s already printed out my homework for me~
  • Aunty Jo’s picking me up afterwards and having lunch with me; hopefully she won’t insist I have half a lunch @ Woka Woka coz I want a spud! The lady working there recognizes me by now; she’s really nice~
  • Kim’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Wonder if she’ll lemme have a white tea toms night coz I only had a black one today? Dad was funny: he went into the laundry, went “Mali mali mali hom!” and produced a carton of milk! Dunno know he managed that! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five~ XD

No comments: