Saturday, June 16, 2018

Sunday Post 245c


Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1192 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week’s now  just five. Righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?

  • When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home from service several minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • She tootled me back to church for ESS. I used the loo once on arrival, then sat just inside the hall, where Pastor Chris was holding a lil commissioning service for Hairy!
  • Much thanks to Huldah who  lked behind me to my usual spot, thus saving me from a potentially disastrous fall.
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for worship again today! I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for three songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Today we had a guest speaker who spoke about Abraham’s prayer, the one where he bargains with God “Surely you won’t destroy this city for want of fifty (then all the way down) to five good people?
  • Thanks to Samuel who walks down behind me to the shaded area afterwards, then thanks to Jacinta who walks behind me once to the loo, where I manage fine by myself.
  • Lunch is the yummy kebab I ordered and check this out: it came wrapped in ALFOIL! Samuel sat beside me (he’d BYOed lunch), Uncle Ken and Aunty Florence sat opposite me and we all just chatted.
  • After lunch, Aggie walked behind me to another row of chairs coz the tables were being cleared up. Joey and Kalos wandered along; we just all chatted~
  • When Dr. Lee said he was ready to get going, Joey walked behind me back to his car and Dr. Lee dropped me off home first.
  • I used the loo once for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Fingers crossed dad takes PIG mum and I out for dinner tonight!
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Apart from having to see Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session in the early arvo, don’t think I’ve got anything planned.
  • Tina’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm, meaning I may not get to read for one hour (coz she’s that bloody slow. XD) prolly won’t get a white tea with two sugars either … 8sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: