Saturday, June 9, 2018

Saturday Post 244


Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Friday’s actually 4400; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 480 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Responding With Grace’. Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • Well, nature called @ 6;55pm; I’d just used the loo once myself when dad suddenly calls dinnertime!
  • After a surprisingly yummy dinner
  • (kailan’s yummy, and since I was born in the CNY of the Rabbit I love carrots) that even included one lil slice oh ham and egg), I was ready to use the loo once more then sit down with Bear Bear and enjoy Nine’s Friday night football!
  • Alas, PIG mum intervened first. Before I could watch the match, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela on like seven/eight minutes on those stupid exercises Kusal had set me. But that’s okay, I was seated and could fully concentrate; I finished them in time for one loo trip before snuggling up with Bear Bear on the sofa to watch the match!
  • At 2:28pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:15. Now,  lemme finish onemore game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Last night, I didn’t really mind who won! See, I’d cheer for the Titans coz they’re a Queensland team, but then I’d also cheer for the Rabbitohs coz I was born in the CNY of the Rabbit! Add to that one South Sydney guy was playing his 150th mile stone match and I hoped the Bunnies would win but really, I was happy with either!
  • Can you believe it? By halftime, this Titans player had been sinbinned – TWICE! Come halftime, I used the loo once for one tinkle then sat and watched the halftime show with Bear Bear.
  • Now @ 3:01pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6;45. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also finished one more game lasting 7:29!
  • Well, congrats to the Titans who won the match; ‘twas rather nervy; @ one point, the Bunnies had trailed by only two points!
  • I quickly returned online to note down my final, final plodding total for Friday and to ask Uncle Colbert a quick question over Facebook Messenger before letting PIG mum boot me off to hit the sack. Zzz~
  • Today: yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature called @ 6:45am, and after one pot :P trip I immediately tried to fall back asleep, coz PIG mum would be leaving for her half day’s work @ 7:30am~
  • Actually, she woke me when she randomly started a-THUMPING around @ 7:20am. I used the pot :P once more, then spent the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

After PIG mum hit me with the eye goo then left for her half day’s work, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • Dad retucks the teddies and I back into bed and promises to keep quiet so we can snore in peace. I wake twice more for the pot :P before Besta arrives; actually, she enters my room while I’m still over the pot! I sheepishly say, “Sorry!” Besta laughs, replying, “Cya in fifteen minutes.”

Once my fifteen minutes are up, I spend the lil time before Besta comes back finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • When she comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, telling Besta about my one dream this week and also my Candy Crush successes! She gets me kitted then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth; Ela enjoys her weekly break~
  • After one more loo trip for one tinkle, I wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table. Thanks to dearest dad who’s left me one whole (not half) sandwich for breakfast, meaning I don’t haveta search for any morning tea); thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and makes me my first mug of tea, white and two.
  • My biggest happiness is getting to read James Clavell’s Tai-Pan for eighty-five minutes! This morning, I reach page 100 @ 11;35am. As for Besta, she empties my stuff (our code for tipping the pot :P contents into the loo, spraying Ajax into it, rinsing the thing out and replacing it into the commode XD) makes my bed then sits and gently massages Ela for exactly one hour while watching TV. Whenever she gets too engrossed and stops, @ every paragraph’s end I’ll twitch Ela and she’ll resume. XD
  • at midday, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle and Besta makes me one mug of that fake chocolate milk. I read for another fifteen minutes, reaching pg. 125 @12:15pm then ring and chat with Aunty Lai for like 7.5 minutes. Next, I try find Aunty Nga, but am immediately redirected to voicemail after just one ring, so instead happily read for another thirty minutes.
  • Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: