Saturday, June 30, 2018

Sunday Post 247b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; sorry, I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Saturday’s actually 1216 (no, don’t ask me how I passed one thousand steps without leaving the house yesterday XD); secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 301 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet); thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Be A Peacemaker’ and fourthly, the spam count for the weekend’s just six but fifthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online when I get back home from church and our group social!! Anyways, let’s start with last night’s events first!

  • When dad called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Lol, I ended up eating dinner staring @ the computer, after dad randomly chucked some cow @ me! PIG mum was prolly dissing me to him *sigh*
  • I was content to remain online after dinner, but dad decided I’d had too much close screen time and demanded I shut down the computer, come back to computer and watch television. I refused, coz if I drank soup, I’d haveta use the loo again, meaning I’d haveta write down my new final, final plodding total. In response, dad tipped all the milk out (random waste) and booted me off to bed! Well, Ela enjoyed not having PIG mum to gleefully force her to hold the toothbrush~
  • At 9:55am, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:05. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Before climbing into bed, I grabbed Veronica Roth’s Insurgent, flicked the bedhead lamp on, and happily read the book. I was intending to read for one hour till 9:45pm, my usual bedtime, then use the pot :P once more before hitting the sack; however, horrid PIG mum stormed into my room @ 9:10pm, snatched my book away and threw it onto the floor! Fine. Well, I wasn’t gonna sleep till 9:45pm; with nothing left to read, I instead sang my favourite song (99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall) twice, used the pot :P once more, bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams and hit the sack. Zzz~\
  • yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep  last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:05am, and after one Ypot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:15am beginning - bbl! Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: