Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Tuesday Post 243b


Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1921 (bet I’ll have passed two grand before the night’s out; no, I’m certain! XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Days Like Grass…’but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online after I get back home from small group tonight!! *sigh* Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

·        At 4:40pm, I went and took my quickest possible shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I only softly, slowly but most hatefully sang my shorter second-favourite song out seven times, opening both eyes for that first important number.

·        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Carol rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when I was drying inside both ears.

·        Back outside, arvo tea was my second half of lunch; thanks also to Carol for a mug of white tea with two sugars!

·        As for Carol, after she cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently massaged El;a for thirty minutes. Originally, she wanted to paint Ela maroon and blue, but I persuaded her to change that to maroon and gold coz I’m not supporting the Blues!!!

·        After watching the sports report, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Looking forward to attending small group tonight!

·        Gotta send Ethan an e-mail now, so hoping everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: