Saturday, June 9, 2018

Saturday Post 244b


Heylo again and good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3194. Yup, still haven’t left the house, so you know what that means, correct? *sigh* Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • At midday, I used the loo for one more tinkle and Besta made me one mug of that supposed chocolate milk powder that lacks any chocolate taste whatsoever.
  • Back @ the gobbling :p table, I read for another fifteen minutes then rang Aunty Lai and chatted with her for slightly more than seven minutes, before trying to ring Aunty Nga but strange, the call jumped to the answering machine only after one ring?
  • Instead, I happily read for like another thirty minutes, before using the loo once more for two tinkles. Besta left me with one heaped bowl of fried rice and my second (presumably last) mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • After ringing dearest dad, I happily tucked in, while watching old live Westlife live videos.
  • Lunch finished, I used the loo once and did a stinky unspeakable. Not sure why PIG mum was so freaked that I’d not number twoed yesterday, my record shows I did the day before! Huh, personally I think she was just trying to deny me another chocolate teddy bun. ><
  • By 2pm, I’d popped online. Lol, these two hours are the MOST IMPORTANT two hours of the day for me! Or, if dad demands that my most important two hours are exercises to help me regain mobility, then I’ll call the ONLY TWO HOURS OF THE DAY FOR MYSELF. Like, I’m not enduring physio for dad/massage for mum, just having some ‘me’ time! Like, Optus me time? Emily me time. XD
  • When Kim announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was the last chocolate teddy bun plus one mug of green tea. Happiness was getting to read for one more hour yet still get to watch the sports report! Yup, it’s only Saturday when I get the chance to spend a blessed three hours reading~ The cruel and unfaithful God may have so wantonly taken away so much in my life, but I’ll be damned before I let Him take away my love of reading! >< *sigh* As for Kim, after cleaning the bathroom she very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for like sixty-five minutes while watching her nutrition videos.
  • After watching the sports report, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for two more tinkles then back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Lol, I kept Kim talking till 6pm. She’s back Wednesday arvo and taking me to the NAB!
  • Alas, right after she left, PIG mum rushed down from pigland, gleefully and immediately forced me offline.
  • I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her; that’s why my plodding total’s more than 3000 even though I’ve not left the house today! Argh, I seriously hope I’m still awake after counting to 500; I’d much rather grumpily sing myself to sleep! Actually, I’ve created a new verse for my newest second-favourite song: I did it without you, God; don’t give yourself praise … I did it TOTALLY WITHOUT YOU… PIG mum likes to scoff and jeer @ me that while He can definitely do things without me, I certainly can’t do anything without Him, but I’m more like, since I’ve never experienced Him actually helping me, it certainly seems that everything I’ve done is by my own power and by my own strength. Seriously, I don’t care: PIG mum can praise God all she wants if that’s what floats her boat, but I know better. Paul says in the Bible that he can do anything through the One who gives him strength, but I’ve realized I can do anything WITHOUT the One who’s NEVER given me any strength, no matter how I tried asking for it!
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup carrot, some king salmon, one chunk of tasteless soup beef and three wee chunks of some other beef mince. Oh, and one tiny sliver of yummy ham and egg each; from breakfast, I’m presuming.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Back to watching Avatar now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: