Saturday, June 30, 2018

Saturday Post 247b


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1108 (no, don’t asked me how I passed 1000 steps without leaving the house; I promise I’ve not shaken Wally XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘This One Thing’. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?

  • Before Annie left, I used the loo once more for two tinkles.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Annie inside when she arrived one minute late today, thus saving me from a potentially disastrous trip to the front door.
  • I really like showers with carers PIG mum hasn’t banned from being inside the bathroom while I shower, mostly because they keep the showerhead over my back while I wash and keep me warm! Did you know, Annie only lives on Springsure St.! She’s twenty-four and graduated from nursing last month; she’s job hunting right now. But she’s just an EN, not an RN like PIG mum.
  • After showering, back outside @ the gobbling :P table, arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of white tea. The only thing I miss about life in the insane asylum’s the fact that I was fed SIX cups everyday: breakfast, morning tea, lunch, arvo tea, dinner and supper. Nowadays, I’m lucky to get three everyday with Besta, but today Annie lemme have a fourth! :D Usually this is Kim’s shift but she couldn’t come today and CODA rostered Annie instead.
  • But I happily read for another hour, reaching pg. 350 @ 5:20pm. Oh, another record achieved today: today I’ve spent 200 minutes reading! :D Saturday’s I try get three blessed hours of reading in, but today I’ve managed three hours and ten minutes! :D
  • Before Annie left, I used the loo one more for two tinkles. She’s still got one more shift tonight!
  • Still looking for someone who can gimme a lift to the joint small group outing toms~
  • Righteo, maybe bbl otherwise hope to see everyone @ church toms!



Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Now @ 7:35pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:40. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played one more game lasting 7:19 and one more lasting 8:25!

  • I’m too bloody disabled to play, but hopefully someone can drive me, I’ll bring my picnic chair along and cheer for everyone!
  • Then hopefully dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner toms night; I’ve not had a meal out with him this week yet!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^




No comments: