Friday, June 22, 2018

Friday Post 285b


Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1562 9ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and EIGHT MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia/Kitty leaves!! Righteo, continuing last night’s events?

  • When dearest dad called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before joining him @ the gobbling :P table for the usual bland, tasteless and boiled dinner.
  • At 4pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:42. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight.
  • After dinner, I was ready to sit and watch the pre-match entertainment/reviews/whatnot but instead, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela on awhile of stupid exercises for her.
  • But no worries; I was back on the couch with Bear Bear ready to watch the match kickoff!
  • Around the seven minute mark, dad went to the loo. The opposing team immediately scored! >< “Dad!” I screeched. “Get back here! They scored the moment you weren’t showing your support!’
  • Luckily, our captain slotted a penalty around the thirty-third minute mark, and the scores were level.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: