Friday, June 1, 2018

Friday Post 282d


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4208 and the final, final spam count for the week’s twenty-one. Righteo, final, final events for Friday?

  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm (fingers crossed for three mugs of white tea with two sugars) and Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Also fingers crossed I can spend a blessed three hours reading toms!
  • One more fingers crossed: that dad will take P[G mum and I out for dinner tonight. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: