Friday, June 22, 2018

Friday post 285e


One final good evening and greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1825 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week’s now fourteen. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, get dried, very lightly creamed and rekitted. After using the loo for one more tinkle, drying inside both ears and washing and drying Era, I head back out to the gobbling :P table.
  • Arvo tea’s one yummy banana and one mug of Chinese tea. Aunty Kitty could’ve left five/ten minutes early after cleaning the bathroom, but she was content to sit and let PIG mum yap @ her. XD
  • When she left, I used the loo once then returned online.

Tonight I got to watch Nine’s 6pm news online! All the interesting surnames I found: Santomartino, Murchie, Brix, Pearl,Trump, Melania (first name), Perrett (heard), Turpins, Stanaway, Van Marwidjk, Hancock, Kyrgios and Mehajer.



  • After dinner tonight, I watched the women’s State of Origin! The halves are shorter, only thirty minutes each; I’m presuming that’s coz guys are physically stronger than girls? Pity anyhow, the Blues won!
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm, then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed Besta will feed me three white teas and that I can spend a blessed three hours reading!
  • Also fingers crossed dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner toms night! He wouldn’t yesterday night or tonight, but Sunday night’s the second Origin match! QLD MUST win if they’re to keep the series alive! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! Don’t think that’s ever happened Friday before! XD

No comments: