Sunday, June 17, 2018

Sunday Post 245c


Good evening and most probably one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2036 (ha, I’m just over two grand XD) and secondly, joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Hedges And Walls’. Righteo, probable final, final events (but just quickly, coz I’m hoping to finish watching the Broncos vs. Sharks match) for Sunday?

  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline, and I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela on 30+ minutes of stupid exercises for her.
  • When I showered tonight, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 24% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dad took us out to Vietnam Corner for dinner tonight! Obviously, I got piss little but hey, that’s expected. *sigh*
  • Back home, I used the loo once more for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? I’ve only got a torture session planned with Vincent the physio in the early arvo, and if PIG mum doesn’t take me grocery shopping anywhere, I don’t see how I’ll pass 1000 steps.
  • Tina’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Will remember to give her instructions for every. Single. Step but she’s really slow … fingers crossed I’ll get to read for one hour! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: