Monday, June 25, 2018

Monday Post 246e


One final greeting and good evening for Monday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2594. Righteo, final, final events for Monday?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read several Origin articles until 9pm, when I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: late morning UQ physio with … oh, I don’t remember the name of the new student yet, it’s only their second week!
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll have recovered from her hissy fit several days ago and take me to half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah! Seriously, I’m already accepting her restrictions; what more does she want from me?? *sigh*
  • Looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a massage! Bet PIG mum is too: one whole hour’s worth of yapping opportunity beckons for her! XD
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm then taking me out to Toastmasters tonight! I think we’re having our changeover function with another club; looks fun! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve somehow managed FIVE posts; it’s not even Wednesday yet! XD

No comments: