Saturday, June 16, 2018

Saturday Post 245b


Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Saturday! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 864 andsecondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘The Blood Of The New Covenant’. Righteo, probable final, final events for Saturday?

  • When Kim announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was one yummy pear plus one mug of green tea. Happiness was getting to read the book club for one more hour – it’s only Saturdays that I get to spend a blessed three hours reading! :D oh, today I reached pg. seventy-five @ 5;12pm and page 100 @ 5:54pm. As for Kim, after she cleaned the bathroom, she sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for seventy minutes while watching her nutrition videos.
  • After watching the sports report, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Kim’s back next Wednesday 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I’m presuming that Tina’s coming Monday and Carol Tuesday, then.
  • Looking forward to watching the Socceroos opening match against France tonight! Hopefully we’ll not get flogged TOO badly … XD Also hoping the Broncos win their match tonight, so I can watch the full match replay toms! Yeah, I’m like uncle Colbert: won’t bother watching unless we win. XD
  • Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. But must check has PIG mum has gotten back to me yet may I join EM’s farewell lunch for Hailey!
  • Braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum, but hoping dearest dad will take us out for dinner together toms night!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: