Friday, June 29, 2018

Friday Post 286b




Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2284. Righteo, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 5:51pm, I lasted 5:55. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • When dearest dad arrived home, I immediately asked him would he please take PIG mum and I out for dinner coz it was Thursday, but instead he got pissed that I didn’t ask him how his day was first? Never mind, will remember to do so tonight before asking!
  • Now @ 6:10pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:14. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Dad didn’t call dinner till nearly 8pm; by that time, I was already watching Nine’s Thursday night football: Paramatta vs. St. George!
  • By the time the second half commenced, Bear and and I were cuddling comfortably on the couch. Neither team was one I particulary barrack for, but last night I cheered for the Eels coz their jerseys were dark blue and yellow. What I didn’t know was that the Eels are @ the bottom of the ladder and even though they led for much of the match, they ended up losing! Shame …
  • Repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
  • Today: yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature tried calling when the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road just before dawn, but I persuaded my idiot bladder to lemme fall asleep again and not call until I could clearly see the clock, which wasn’t till like 6:40am!
  • Nature called again one hour later when PIG mum started a-THUMPING around upstairs, and after another pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:50am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum comes into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only a bra but a tee because dearest dad hasn’t left for work yet before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with once after giving myself fifteen more minutes.

PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually, I turn the television on first, coz I wanna watch Sunrise!

Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast tossed into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, while happily enjoying watching Sunrise, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Once PIG mum comes downstairs, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD and she tootles me off to my NDIS planning meeting! Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day, and today, Era helps Ela stretch for fifty/fifty-five minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm like 250x, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps rub Ela’s fingers for like seven minutes.
  • On arrival, we both use the loo once, then sit and wait with Elizabeth, who arrives shortly after us.
  • The person taking today’s meeting was named Sharon, and she was really nice. Inwardly, I had a good laugh @ PIG mum: wasn’t this planning meeting today about MY future needs? Then why the blazes did PIG mum deem it necessary to tell Elizabeth and Sharon in great detail about her fall down the steps several weeks ago?? XD
  • Afterwards, we both used the loo once more then PIG mum tootled us to Calamvale Central for lunch, because she said she needed a haircut.
  • We had lunch @ Tip Top noodles; why I was pissed: PIG mum got us lost finding that place THRICE! >< Sheesh, next time, just lemme sit down before going to locate that lunch place! But, on the bright side, we bumped into Aunty Mecky! I didn’t recognise her but luckily she recognised meand called my name! I thought she was a lil woman like Aunty Wendy but she’s actually solidly built like Aunty Deana!
  • My half a lunch was crumbed lemon chicken with rice and a pearl milk tea; PIG mum had some spicy noodles with kumquat juice.
  • Lunch finished, PIG mum tootled me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Lol, I’ve asked her before: if I’m greeted BY NAME first, could she please have enough manners to lemme reply before jumping in with your own greeting? Saying hello first when you’re not even greeted just makes you look desperate. But PIG mum can’t understand that. XD Never mind, Ray’s really kind: after I lay down and got some massage and acupuncture from him; despite PIG mum yapping incessantly, he was very nice and always replied her, thus keeping a conversation flowing.
  • After one final loo trip, PIG mum and I bought groceries from IGA before returning home.
  • After turning off the alarm, using the loo once more then washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Aunty Lucia inside when she announced her arrival five minutes late. Me, I noted down the time then walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also silently, slowly but most hatefully sing 27% of my shorter second-favourite song inside my head, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Gossipy Aunty Lucia tried several times to draw me into conversation; I shut her down by giving closed responses.
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I got dried, very lightly creamed and rekitted. Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was my second half of lunch (which obviously tasted vastly inferior) and one cup of Chinese tea. After cleaning the bathroom, Aunty Lucia was free to leave five minutes early (like how Aunty Kitty nearly always does) but instead she was perfectly content to sit and gossip with PIG mum about her son’s delivery more than twenty years ago! XD
  • In fact, she didn’t leave till like 5:25pm. Me, I used the loo once more then did a stinky unspeakable. Around 6pm, I also walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Planning to watch Nine’s Friday night football tonight!
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed I’ll get three white teas with two sugars toms; also fingers crossed I’ll get to read for a blessed three hours toms! Righteo, hope everyone has asmashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Oh! For Leaders!'

No comments: