Sunday, June 3, 2018

Monday Post 243b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 344 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Why You Should Read Your Bible’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get back home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Argh, I have an AWFUL mother! >< Having Facetimed with Mickey until 10pm, you’d think I’d get an awesome night’s sleep, don’t you? Instead, PIG mum waits until just after midnight to poke me awake and tell me I’d neglected to flick off the bedside light! Meaning nature called and I was unable to begin my new awesome sleep streak. *sigh* She’s spiteful like that!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: