Saturday, June 23, 2018

Sunday Post 246b


Heylo again, good afternoon and probably one final greeting for Sunday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1241. Righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?

  • When PIG mum announces her safe arrival home like twenty minutes early, I walk myself slowly and safely into the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Turns out she came home earlier to grab Dr. Lee’s birthday present for him~
  • PIG mum tootled me back to church for service. Once I reached the main building, she raced off for her very informal ‘fellowship’ with the other church aunties who can’t be bothered attending Bible Study like my dearest dad does. Not sure why she insists on calling their coffee and gossip session fellowship, but hey.

  • Lucky that when I used the bathroom once and came back out, ‘twas still so early the extra chairs hadn’t been cleared yet, coz Janice randomly wouldn’t walk behind me go my usual spot! O_o No biggie, coz the chairs were still all lined up, Era just held onto the back of each one while I made my way to my usual spot. In the future, I’ll know not to ask Janice to please walk behind me.
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for worship today~ I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for four songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris, with another sermon from his series recognizing Greatness.
  • After communion, I used the loo once then PIG mum tootled me off to the Underwood Maccas for lunch with dearest dad. Lol, the five buck cheap meal has gone from the McFeast, to a double beef and bacon, to a McOz! Luckily I remembered it contained a yucky beetroot and donated that to mother. Afterall, beetroot are FERAL: they bleed! XD We had lunch sitting beside dad’s workmate Ken and his mum~
  • Lunch finished, PIG mum and I went to underwood Marketplace and bought a condolence card for Aunty Emily. Uncle Peter passed away from leukemia earlier this week, see, and the funeral’s toms.
  • Now @ 3:38pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:02. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve actually played two more lasting more than seven minutes, one lasting more than eight minutes and even one lasting over nine minutes!
  • Back home, I turned off the alarm, used the loo for one more tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Hopefully PIG mum tumbles downstairs from pigland soon, feeds me arvo tea, lets me shower then feeds me dinner, because tonight’s the second Origin! It’s do or die for the mighty Maroons: QUEENSLANDER!!!
  • Toms: it’s another fortnightly exercise session with the old folks @ Cathay. I don’t really mind these sessions because (1) we get morning tea beforehand, (2) I know the teacher Alice! And (30 most importantly, these exercises can be done whilst seated.  Aunty Deana will come pick me up around 9:30am; I’ll be waiting for her in the garage coz toms morning she’s attending uncle Peter’s funeral.
  • Will have lunch back @ home with dearest dad before I see Vincent the physio for a torture session in the arvo. ><
  • Tina’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed I’ll get to read for one whole hour, becauseshe needs prompting for every. Single. Task. And. Is. Just. Really. Slow!! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: