Sunday, June 17, 2018

Monday Post 245b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I get so excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 307 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Father (3)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online when I get back home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night! We’re not even halfway through the year yet, and I’ve already met last year’s record where I enjoyed one straight week of consecutive awesome sleeps ELEVEN times! :D Seriously, I’m so bloody relieved that I get such good quality sleep nowadays, and that the cruel and unfaithful God doesn’t bother terrifying me with nightmares anymore; I really hope he’s finally found someone more hateful to Him that I must be and has gone to torment them instead! Anyways, nature didn’t call until 7am and after one pot :P I immediately went back to sleep coz I wanted to fall asleep and wake to use the pot :P once more before dearest dad came and kissed me goodbye @ 8am before leaving for his hard day’s work!
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 11:29am, I lasted 6:36. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Just watched Nine's morning news! Well, missed the first five minutes coz DSQ rang, but here are all the interesting surnames I found: 


Kearsley, Cormab, Gucchiara, Glover, Flemming (heard), Croucher, Luong, Silk (the sports reporter), Stanaway, and Jedinak,

No comments: