Saturday, June 16, 2018

Sunday Post 245b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Saturday’s actually 1407; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 319 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet); thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Father (2)’ and fourthly, the spam count for the week’s just four but fifthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I get back from church and lunch this afternoon!! Anyways, let’s start with last night’s events first!

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 9:33, I lasted 6:47. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • When dearest dad called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Now @ 9:59am I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:25. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After the usual dinner, I was ready to crash on the couch, cuddle Bear Bear and wait for the match to begin but no, PIG mum instead demanded that I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the computer table and let her gleefully force poor Ela on several minutes of those cardboard exercises Kusal left me.
  • That finally done, I used the loo for one tinkle then crashed on the couch with Bear Bear to watch the Socceroos take on France! Dad didn’t sit with me coz the couch didn’t support his back; mum was playing chef in the kitchen. Bonus for me: Ela got to gently tuck her thumb into her fist for the match and Era got to time it with just the middle finger tapping away the seconds. Usually, with PIG mum present, I’m very careful to tap with both the pointer and the middle, but since she wasn’t present, I was free to tap with the middle. Not sure why my middle finger has turned out to be the dominant finger after the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life with the disabling brain tumor back in 2007, but hey, that’s just how things turned out.
  • At halftime, when neither team had scored, dearest dad declared that we’d won. I laughed, saying now France could sweep in six goals. XD
  • Final score: them 2, us 1. Their second goal didn’t actually reach the net, but it made sense ‘twas a goal once it crossed the stripe. Everyone was saying that the Socceroos had played bravely!
  • Repeat the usual nightly  events, zzz~
  • Today: yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip I immediately tried falling back asleep, coz PIG mum would come help me up@ 7:30am!
  • Success~ When PIG mum started a-THUMPING around @ 7:20am, I awoke, used the pot :P once more then spent the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Oh, and I had another dream! This dream was set back in 2004/2005; I was attending biology camp and was wading through some muddy river!!
  • At 7:30am, PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only a bra but a tee because dearest dad hasn’t left yet before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

PIG mum comes back to help me with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast ripped into it, all my usual drugs :p and one small mouthful of milk. While watching Sunrise and munching breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to lock the door then online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9:40am, I walk myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Waiting for PIG mum to get back from CSS and drive me to ESS now.
  • Looking forward to having lunch together to farewell Hairy before she leaves for Japan! I’ve ordered a kebab, and I’m hoping PIG mum will have lunch with dearest dad!
  • Braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum … >< *sigh*
  • Dad had better take us out for dinner tonight!
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Apart from seeing Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session in the early arvo, I don’t think I’ve got any plans.
  • Tina’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm, so fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some sushi for arvo tea, else I may not get the chance to read for one hour!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: