Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Wednesday Post 284e




One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1658. Righteo, final, final events for Wednesday?

  • After publishing the previous post, I spend about ten minutes reading rugby league news before @ 9pm walking myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tonight’s ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all~
  • Toms: GCCW! Must remember to remind PIG mum to please print out my homework for me~
  • Going with Aunty Carly to food court afterwards and buying a spud from My Carvery. A bacon and cheese spud costs $7.50 but I’m like $1.40 short if I want chips. PIG mum only gives me ten bucks; last fortnight and the fortnight before that, I gave the serving lady my ten bucks and told her I wanted chips but was $1.40 short so here’s my ten bucks; you don’t haveta gimme any change but please can you gimme as much as ten bucks will allow? Please be generous; I’ll not get anymore chips till next week! The awesome lady goes sure then gives me a FULL box! :D
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 3:40pm till 5:40pm instead of the usual 4-6pm coz I’ve got book club happening toms night! I’m not concerned that dad will most likely screech that I’m only allowed tea without sugar; Second Mum/Jen will gimme two milks instead~ ;)
  • Fingers crossed dad’ll take PIG mum and I out for dinner afterwards coz the Broncos aren’t playing till Saturday!
  • Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts1 yup, I can usually manage that every Wednesday~ XD

No comments: