Sunday, June 17, 2018

Monday Post 245d




Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ only 463 (leaving the house soon)  but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online when I get back home this arvo!! Anyways, continuing today’s events?

  • Yup, dearest dad arrived home; when PIG mum called lunch I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining them @ the gobbling :p table, rising above the  cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Lunch was some yeung chun (say that in Canto) noodles with like two/three chunks of Chinesebmushroom and two/three slivers of pork. Only why the blazes was it that sour?? Originally I thought PIG mum had put the noodles with soup; when it proved too sour for that I thought she might have used red sauce? When ‘twas STILL too sour for that, I asked PIG mum what the blazes did she put with the noodles?? Her sheepish response? LEMON JUICE! >< XD
  • Lunch was washed down with one cup of yummy oolong tea, before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, elsewishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: