Friday, June 15, 2018

Friday Post 284b


Heylo again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1348 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and EIGHT MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia minds me for one hour!! Righteo, continuing today’s events?

  • Now @ 3:40pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:25. That’s today’s quotas satisfied; now I promise I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Afterwards, the teddies and I cuddle and snore happily for one more hour, me waking to use the pot :P again when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Originally I’m hoping she’ll help me with not just a bra but a tee coz dearest dad’s not left for work yet, but she’s super-sneaky and waits until dearest dad has left before barging inside. *sigh*
  • After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :P once more then get myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast was some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast thrown into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: