Thursday, November 18, 2021

Friday Post 391

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4470 steps (sweet, I'm nearly over 4.5 grand; that doesn't happen too often!); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Piercing Power Of The Word''; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover"; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "When You Can't Go On" and fifthly, the spam count for the week's already 160 but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIVE MINUTES online after Tiff comes and does cooking with me!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 22ND consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am (dad turned the massage armchair on) and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls every hour after that initial pot :P trip but happiness was snoring soundly all the way until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway @ 7:45am and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking again~
  • I thought dad would come kiss me bye before leaving for his hard day's work but instead I fall back asleep and aren't awoken again until noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs @ like 8:55am? Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Amy's arrival @ 9am.
  • After she gimme fifteen more minutes, we get me kitted after I use the pot :P for one tinkle, I head over to brush teeth (thanks to Amy who squirts me some toothpaste) and sit over the loo for one tinkle, just coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After pouring myself one mug of water, breakfast is one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast smeared with some avocado and sprinkled with a little salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Amy's passenger seat and she tootles us off to Underwood MarketPlace, somehow getting us lost on the way. She's arrange: even though I had the disability parking permit she chose to park right @ the very end and then have me hike the entire store lengthways once before we could buy groceries? 

  • But we bumped into Becki @ Woolies! Luckily I recognised her. XD

  • Then we had twenty-five minutes to sit and play with mobiles before I bought myself a sushi roll for arvo tea and Amy tootled me home.

  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Amy who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye fully shut. 

  • I had one tinkle before Amy flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Amy rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last one when I was drying inside both ears with a tissue.

  • Back outside, Amy made me a plain tuna toastie with one slice of cheese cut into four squares for lunch and one big mug of Chinese tea, before going to clean the bathroom. Lol, she's kinda anti-social: this morning, she got up me for asking her how many Weet-Bix does she do? XD

  • Tiff's coming @ 3pm and cooking chicken something with me!

  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the 125TH time!

  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10am till 2pm; hopefully she'll take me to Calamvale Central for walkies and sushi buying, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms.

  • Will shower @ 12:30pm since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.

  • Haven't heard anything about ping pong toms arvo? Will ask dad tonight.

  • But looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and fingers crossed for the chance to read for three hours toms!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw when watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 125TH time: Paine, Elgar, Root, Head, Fegan, Dutton (heard), Arvier, Crisafulli, Aitken, Fedor, Laidlaw (*heard), Fabris, Moylan, Foran, Wildman, Colahan, Kirk, Cavallaro, Looms, Bradfield,  Clooney, aziz (heard), Islam (heard), Kardashian, Markle (heard), Sussex, Piotrowski (heard), Lamb, Cullen,  Clooney (heard), Atkinson, Carrigan (heard), Kikau (heard), Gould, Rennie, Slipper (heard), Hooper (heard), Whincup (heard), Kerr and Cummins. 72.89USc = 1AUD.  Wally Lewis read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Surfers Paradise.. Brisbane was 17-28 today. Brisbane toms: 19-31. Mt. Gravatt toms: 18-31 Sunrise 4:46am Sunset 6:41pm

No comments: