Sunday, November 21, 2021

Sunday Post 391c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4113 (sweet, I think that's the third consecutive day I've passed four grand); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "It Is Well With My Soul" and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Labrador Angel'. Anyways, continuing events for tonight?

  • Then I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but ,ost hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 10% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing, Elf's AFO straps needed tying and both shoelaces needed tying.
  • After drying the toilet seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online,   rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • When PIG mum said dinnertime, I used the loo for one ,ore tinkle and climbed into the back of dad's 4WD.
  • Dinner tonight was @ Ho Lin Wah. I got about half a bowl of rice, half a bowl of egg noodles and half a bowl of vermicelli. Thinking of getting the fried udon come Thursday because I'm not a big fan of thin noodles!
  • After dad tootled us home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, again   rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Monday, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening Monday, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: