Friday, November 26, 2021

Friday Post 392c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3060 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'All the Wrong Reasons' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Mighty Warrior'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Before and after watching the 6pm news, I continued composing my XMas Wishlist to Santa!
  • When dad returned home from swimming and reheated dinner and when PIG mum tumbled downstairs from her long afternoon nap which had like usual stretched till well past the Sun has set, I was summoned to dinner, joining them @ the gobbling :P table after first using the loo for one tinkle, walking myself slowly and safely to the loo then over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Woo hoo, November has been satisfied TWENTY-SIX times!!! :D :D :D Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa bok choy, three lil chewy chunks of beef and several wee slices of yummy chicken, which I stuffed into my gob with the last mouthful of rice.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Back to composing my XMas wishlist to Santa now; fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: