Monday, November 29, 2021

Monday Post 392c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4414; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Where Are The Simons?' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'rusting God In Opposition'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After watching the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 128TH time, I went back to composing my XMas Wishlist.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner @ 7:58pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon Hannah washed and returned to me after breakfast for dinner tonight; November has been satisfied TWENTY-NINE times!!! :D :D :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy kailan, lotsa lettuce, lotsa some third vegetable I've since forgotten and like four lil chunks of yummy pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: