Thursday, November 4, 2021

Thursday Post 389c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3956. Aww, not quite four grand; perhaps Friday. XD Righteo, final, final events for Thursday?

  • After publishing the previous post, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 9am till 1pm. Wonder where PIG mum'll send us?
  • She'll see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving, coming back again Saturday 9-3.
  • Tiff's coming over in the arvo and making cookies with me! Only The Chopping Board Of Death feels disappointed that his services aren't needed. XD
  • Ooh, and maybe I'll get to watch the 6pm bulletin for the 121ST time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: