Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Wednesday Post 391d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 6402. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After I published the previous post I blogged and chatted with Uncle Slam over Whatsapp.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Karina's taking me on my fortnightly shopping trip; must remember to buy a birthday card for Mr. Hall!
  • Looking forward to catching up with Pole and Zebby for lunch @ Woka Warrigal come midday!
  • Will haveta let PIG mum nab @ least half my sausage bun for arvo tea and doubt dearest dad will take us out for dinner toms night, so fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 124TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: