Sunday, November 28, 2021

Monday Post 392b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4247. Sweet I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd begun my most important two hours of the day online, I got offline and headed over to the gobbling :P table, calling upstairs to PIG mum that I was gonna read for one hour and could she please feed me the taiyaki I'd bought earlier this morning with Hannah?
  • She didn't reply; I presumed she'd already hit pigland upstairs and just started happily reading.
  • Turns out she was just having delayed reaction; eleven minutes after I'd started reading she tumbled downstairs and immediately forced me offline.
  • First I let her gleefully FORCE me on five rounds of Clock Yourself (colours) for her; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • I was ready to resume reading after I'd completed that exercise for her but no, then I had to let her gleefully force poor Era on those dumbbell exercises Jacky had taught me for my slightly strained right triceps.
  • But finally, she left me alone to read in peace! Since I like reading for one hour everyday whenever possible, I happily read for forty-nine more minutes, finishing pg. 325 @ 4:42pm and reaching pg. 333 @ 4:52.
  • Before I returned online, I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 128TH time: Perrottet, Palaszczuk, Whop, Tate, Madsen, Chumbley, Springborg, Gyte, Suli (first name), Martain, Burke, Bostic, Grenville, Penn, Garforth (heard), Flannery, Mackle, Hayne, Lester, Biden (heard), Gottlieb, Bonner, Crooks, Sarris, Melina (first name), Sarris, Keenan, Schrinner (heard), Starc (heard), Hazlewood (heard), Rayner (heard), Etherington, Charni (first name), Hollaran, Tunstall (heard), Kambosis, Whincup, Van Gisbergen and Paine (heard). 1AUD = 71USc. Ben read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Roma Street Parkland. Brisbane was Mt. Gravatt toms: 20-24. Sunrise 4:44am Sunrise 6:29

No comments: