Friday, November 19, 2021

Friday Post 391c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 5099 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "In The Potter's Hands." Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After watching the 6pm news, I started composing my GCCW homework for next week.
  • When dad summoned me over for dinner @ 8:14pm, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Score, dad lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get during afternoon tea for dinner tonight; November has been satisfied EIGHTEEN times! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little bok choy, lotsa lettuce, three thin strips of tasteless soup beef, 1.5 cuttlefish balls and one tiny chunk of hardboiled egg yolk.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after which dad ordered I read for another fifteen minutes before returning online?
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus whgat's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: