Saturday, November 6, 2021

Saturday Post 389c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2492. Ha, I'm certain I'll have passed 2.5 grand before the night's out. XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents got home from walkies, dinner was reheated and dad summoned me, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo before joining the parents @ the gobling :P table,rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get this arvo before lunch for dinner tonight; November has been satisfied SIX times! :D
  • \Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa lettuce and like three slices of chicken. Everythingg was boiled; the usual tasteless dinner. XD Over dinner I asked dad how come we weren't eating out coz I'd shut up when he said if I'd shut up he'd take us out for 100 meals and I thought we could start tonight? Dad replies coz I'm fat and haven't lost enough weight for him yet but he won't specify how much weight I've gotta lose!! >< *sigh*
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, back to blogging now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: