Monday, November 29, 2021

Monday Post 392d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4549. Ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued composing my XMas wishlist!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   

  •  Toms: Hannah's back minding me again. PIG mum says she's sending us back to Sunnybank Plaza and getting a refund/swap item for the facepaint with the missing brush. Wonder if she'll lemme buy another harsiubing/whatever that waffle fish thing was called for arvo tea? Otherwise I wouldn't mind getting a bun from Sunni Bakery but now that Sunnybank Plaza has been like extended I dunno where it's located anymore! XD

  • I'n looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage, bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD

  • Then @ 5:30pm Kim's taking me to Toastmasters ... gosh I sure hope it'll not get cancelled for the third consecutive time ... XD

  • Also looking forward to my Happy Meal afterwards: I can FINALLY get it with my milkshake!! :D Seriously dunno why PIG mum only lets me get one once a year ... *sigh*

  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: