Sunday, November 7, 2021

Sunday Post 389b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4908; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Hungry For Home' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Jesus Label' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWO MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • Did a stinky unspeakable and then sat outside the garage waiting for Fi!
  • She arrived with both bubs in the backseat; they hadn't even had breakfast yet! Luckily I live down the road from Warrigal Square Maccas ... she ordered one bacon 'n' egg McMuffin meal, one sausage and egg McMuffin meal for the bubs and even shouted me one regular orange juice!
  • SG@ the Lunfg residence today: six attended and we studied the Bible from Hebrews 10:19-39 today. Thanks to Pole who walked behind me once to the loo afterwards and the Lungs who dropped me back to church for ESS afterwards.
  • After using the loo for one tinkle, I grabbed my usual seat in the main hall.
  • Sang everything for worship plus the harmony for two songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Scott Paisley from City Bible Forum; his sermon was from Psalm forty-six.
  • After service, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then dad tootled me off to Warrigal Square Maccas where I had a Happy Meal with an orange juice and he had a large cheeseburger meal.
  • Dad drove us home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then he drove us back to church to play ping pong! Apparently, A7/8 was booked out yesterday? We played like three/four rounds; I still laugh @ how my hand-eye coordination has gone. >< XD
  • Got home and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I was ready for arvo tea but instead had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me on five rounds of Clock Yourself With colours.
  • Then I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit. @ least I was seated, could fully concentrate and didn't really mind. Besides, Ela worked hard and I was all done before dearest dad got home from swimming, so PIG mum didn't get the chance to show off to him how much power she's got over me, ha.
  • ?Used the loo for one more tinkle and then popped online.
  • Had our weekly dinner out tonight @ Woka Warrigal; two meals between three people always means I'll only get piss little but the Taiwanese fried chicken was yummy! I asked Ray and he said it's street food in Taiwan! Does Brisbane have any street food?
  • Got home, used loo for one tinkle and returned online.
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: