Monday, November 29, 2021

Tuesday Post 392

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3823 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic's 'The Only Conscience-Cleanser and thirdly, TWFT topic's "You're In A Time Of Testing" but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and EIGHTEEN MINUTES online when I get home from Toastmasters!!! *sigh* Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like yesterday, nature didn't call until dad awoke me when he thunked the marmalade jar down onto the gobbling :P table; after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip but happiness today was sleeping soundly till 7:45am when dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the driveway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage before waking for another pot :P trip.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, ewtucks me into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I happily snore for about another hour, being awoken for one more pot :P trip when PIG mum starts her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. 
  • Only thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Hannah helped me up @ 9am; I ate breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and then she tootled me out to Garbo to buy my Secret Santa a present! Luckily Hannah knows Garbo well; she parked really close to T2, phew!
  • Aww they don't have free samples anymore. Stupid COVID. >< 
  • Then I hiked to the Reject Shop and bought myself an Advent calendar!
  • Best of all, Hannah and I then had like ONE HOUR to sit and poke @ our mobiles! Not only that, we bumped into Pastor Grace and Peter Pie!
  • After buying sushi, I came home and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, thanks to PIG mum who reheated me some rice leftovers for lunch coz I'll not get any rice for dinner!
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. PIG mum was in her element yappung ceaselessly @ Aunty Ann; my thanks to her who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • Kim's taking me to our final normal meeting of Toastmasters for this year; I really hope we can have our party @ the pub and not shutr shop next year! XD
  • Toms: seeing Ray for acupuncture and massage toms morning instead of toms arvo because I've got another appointment.
  • Seeing that young physio dude - suddenly forgot his name @ EMP for a session.
  • Nisha's minding me from 4-6.
  • Will join choir rehearsal from 5:30pm till 6:45pm!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: