Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Wednesday Post 391b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 6010 (ha, I'm just over six grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'In Whose Life Do You Live?' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Our True Identity. Anyways, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day are dependent on my own good attitude!

  •  After washing and drying Era, I climb into the back seat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles mus off to Calamvale Central. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we listen to Fred Cheng all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for fifty minutes before Ela opens and closes her hand 300 times, holding each for a count of five.

  • At Calamvale Central, I sit and play with my mobile while PIG mum gets her cheap haircut from Go Cutt.

  • Next, we buy produce from the Discount Fruit Market.

  • Finally, we finish with buying groceries @ Woolies.

  • Lol, proof that PIG mum hates letting me eat out more than she hates driving: she rather I eat lunch @ home than grab a quick lunch from The Coffee Club coz Ray's place can be like max. five minutes (most probably less) away from Calamvale Cental! Next time she whines about her dislike of driving I'm so bagging her out over this. XD

  • Back home, I let PIG mum gleefully boss me around opening things, taking things and pouring things before I'm finally allowed to sit. Lunch is one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast with one bowl of cream of chicken soup that PIG mum had added lots vegies to, plus one tiny cube of beef.

  • Lunch was washed down with one cup of Chinese tea, after which I climbed back into the backseat of PIG mum's car and she tootled me off to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture.

  • Aww, don't I have just the bestest long-lost cousin ever?? Ray got me a pearl milky ice block!! :D 

  • After acupuncture and massage, PIG mum tootled me home and I plopped online.

  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Nisha inside when she arrived two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.

  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I have one tinkle before Nisha turns the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Nisha rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's helping with Erf's sock and one last one when she's giving Wally back to Ela.

  • Back outside, arvo tea's that DELICIOUS PEARL milky block Ray gave me, plus one mug of Chinese tea. I read Ready Player Two for forty-five minutes; hopefully I can read for another fifteen after dinner tonight coz I like reading for @ least one hour every day whenever possible~

  • At 5:25pm I headed over to join choir practice online! Nisha came too but refused to massage Ela any longer coz she'd already done thirty minutes very lightly while over @ the gobbling :P table.

  • At 5:55pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles before signing Nisha off with my thanks and byes. She's back this Saturday and says she'll take me walkies somewhere~

  • After choir finished four minutes late, I resumed using my most important two hours of the day online. Ten minutes left.

  • Lol, PIG mum just returned home from playing ping pong and just called me 'heartless'? XD

  • Toms: Karina's taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip, yay!

  • Even better I'm meeting Pole and Zebby for lunch @ Woka Warrigal come midday!

  • Hoping I'll watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 124TH time!

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


No comments: