Monday, November 22, 2021

Tuesday Post 391c

 Good afternoon and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2742 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR online after I get home from Toastmasters tonight!! Argh, what a crummy end to an otherwise alright day. >< *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for tonight

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am~
  • Hannah minded me from 9am till 1pm. Didn't go out with her today coz the weather's not looking good.
  • Physio today with David: ten minutes treadmill walking 0.8km/hr, fifty reaches for Era, fifty reaches for Ela, 100 steps for Erf, three minutes standing practice, thirty bicep curls for Ela,  and twenty laps walking with browsing around.
  • Showered after David left: hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I sat outside @ the gobbling :P table; when PIG mum hadn't arrived home by 1pm I taught Hannah how to cook me fried rice with leftovers! Only she tipped the oyster sauce and apparently it all rushed out! Well, for once, the fried rice was tasty; usually PIG mum's fried rice'd tasteless.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I enjoyed her firm ministrations; PIG mum enjoyed yapping ceaselessly @ Aunty Ann.
  • Came home, ate one juicy pear and two cookies and cream Pocky sticks for arvo tea - and finished the book club novel @ 4:45pm!
  • Returned online.
  • Kim's taking me to Toastmasters tonight.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me; think I've only got to see Ray for acupuncture?

  • Oh, will need to edit and send GCCW homework (and don't ask me why the font suddenly went HUGE. XD)
  • Choir practice from 5:30pm till 6:30pm~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: