Saturday, November 6, 2021

Saturday Post 389b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2317; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Triple Trouble' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Glossary For Grief'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just watched YouTube videos.
  • Precisely two hours after I started my most important two hours of the day online, I got off the computer, used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down the hallway to eat my arvo tea and read for two hours and five minutes, only to discover that PIG mum had 'forgotten' to leave my sushi out for me, even though I'd asked her please to when she got home from her half day's work and she said she would! *sigh*
  • When dad comes back inside from the garage, I ask him please for my sushi; unfortunately, he TAKES MORE THAN HALF before giving me the leftovers! >< *sigh?* Think I'll sing myself to sleep tonight and SCREW counting. >< *sigh*
  • But I happily read for two hours and five minutes, since it's only Saturdays that I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~ I reached pg. 300 @ 4:44pm, reached pg. 325 @ 5:34pm, reached pg. 333 @ 5:38 and finished pg. 350 @ 6:10pm.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: