Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Tuesday Post 389e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 5445. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just surfed the net: watching YouTube clips, reading news articles, etc.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: presuming PIG mum'll help me up; she's taking me to see some 8MP physio @ 11:30pm?
  • Wonder if I can eat out anywhere for lunch? Nah, prolly not coz then she'll not let dad take us out for dinner come Sunday.
  • Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage @ like 2pm; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Nisha's minding me from 4-6pm. Will ask her what happened tonight!
  • Online choir rehearsal from 5:30pm till 6:30pm.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts tonight; that rarely happens Tuesdays! XD

No comments: