Sunday, November 21, 2021

Monday Post 391

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2738 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Gravity Of Gratitude' 'To Be Godly Is To Be Good (3)'  but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-SIX MINUTES online after I see Kelvin for my six-monthly dental clean!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Aww, my awesome sleep streak ended @ 12:35am this morning, when nature poked me awake and demanded I use the pot. :P Nature called again @ 6:10am, and after another pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: