Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Wednesday Post 389c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 6415. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After pouring myself one mug of Chinese tea, lunch is another bowl of PIG mum's red sauce spaghetti with lots vegies and a lil mince. Since PIG mum was feeling anti-social and sat on the sofa watching YouTube clips; I let Ela rest on my lap and comfortably propped both legs onto the lil pink stool/ XD
  • Lunch finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • When PIG mum's ready to leave, I climb again into the backseat of her 4WD and she tootles me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. And aww, isn't he a good boy? Ray says he can hear our car pulling onto his driveway but I was disappointed I never got to ding his doorbell before he said come in so now he lets me ding before coming to the door!! XD
  • Whoops outta time so just super-briefly:
  • Saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage.
  • Nisha minded me from 4-6pm.
  • Joined choir rehearsal from 5:30pm till 6:30pm.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, lotsa yummy garlic stem, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup carrot, two/three slices of yummy black fungus and two small chunks of beef mince.
  • Drank soup, took bowl over to sink and returned online.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: