Thursday, November 11, 2021

Thursday Post 390d

 Good evening again and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5138. Ha, I'm more than half a normal person today. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • When PIG mum went and moved the car, I used the loo for one more tinkle, she changed a pad for me and then I climbed into the backseat of her 4WD.
  • PIG mum tootled me off to the Springwood Gardens Chinese and Vietnamese Restaurant for our monthly book club dinner! Lol, she somehow missed a turn and that was MY fault?? XD Don't worry, with PIG mum around, EVERYTHING'S my fault.
    We arrived just after Di; once I got outta the car Di immediately gave me her hand!
  • Full table tonight: like eleven ladies, but both 2nd mum and Miss Katie weren't there ... I sat in-between Di and Delia!
  • Maybe the menu's been upgraded? I still got the cheapest thing though: chicken with teriyaki sauce and one whole bowl of rice for me! Such a novelty! XD
  •  Over dinner everyone just took turns sharing about the book.
  • We also discussed next month's Christmas party! Kathy's gonna invite everyone to her place (she lives in Shailer Park), she'll order pizza and we're all gonna bring dessert!
  • Afterwards, Di took me back to the Springwood Maccas for my ice cream! I'd heard about some apple pir McFlurry and wanted to try that butt turns out 'twas only some kinda birthday deal and not available anymore!
  • Ice cream gobbled down, Di tootled me home, telling me that she's gonna attend some ballet this weekend!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and returned online.
  • At 9pm I used the loo for one more tinkle because I wanted to reach half a normal person. XDS
  • Toms: Amy's minding me from 9am till 1pm. PIG mum, who's watching YouTube right now, claims she's 'too tired' and won't decide what we're doing until toms.
  • But she'll prolly find Tiff to come gimme an OT session toms arvo ...
  • Ooh then maybe I'll get to watch the 6pm bulletin for the 122ND time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: