Sunday, November 7, 2021

Sunday Post 389c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 5118 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now forty-five. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued editing my personal blog post for this month.
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9am till 1pm. Wonder where PIG mum will send us? Ooh, maybe she'll let Hannah take me to the Logan North library to pickup my book club novel for next month: Ready Player Two! We did Ready Player One for book club ages ago and since it's science fiction I really liked it, but have totally forgotten what itr's about. XD But Amanda says she's got a DVD copy of it; I asked ooh can I please borrow it and she's put it on hold for me!
  • Shouldn't have any plans for the rest of the day ... fingers crossed I can read the Dan Brown novel for one hour and then watch the 6pm bulletin for the 122ND time! Oh, PIG mum was maybe thinking of cooking sth with me?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: